In honor of National Best Friends Day, we wanted to share the best experiences Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders can enjoy with their best friends. With Pixar Fest going on now, and Pixar Pier set to open in just two weeks, it’s truly the best time to grab your BFF and enjoy all-things Pixar at the Disneyland Resort!
Jump start your planning now because starting June 11 through September 3, Annual Passholders can bring a friend to the Disneyland Resort and save up to 40 percent off an adult 1-Day Park Hopper ticket.* Plus, So Cal Select, So Cal and Deluxe Passholders, we’re unblocking select dates in June**, giving you more time to celebrate friendship and beyond with your bestie! Starting June 11, tickets may be purchased at the Disneyland Resort main gate or Disney Desk locations at participating Good Neighbor Hotels. Tickets are valid only on day of purchase and only on days that the Passholder’s Passport is valid for admission.
Here are the top 5 things to do with your best friend!
1. Catch all the entertainment of Pixar Fest. The beloved stories of favorite Pixar friends can be found throughout Disneyland Resort! You and your pal can enjoy the super cute “Pixar Play Parade” at Disneyland park and the dazzling “Paint the Night” parade at Disney California Adventure park. Don’t forget to look up in the evening skies for the all-new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular,” also at Disneyland park.
2. Taste Pixar-inspired eats and treats. Now is the time to treat your best friend! During Pixar Fest, the limited-time food and beverage offerings are perfect for sharing. Why not split a Fried Bologna Sandwich from Carnation Cafe, followed by Grape Soda Cake Pops from Trolley Treats?
3. Buddy up! Some favorite Pixar buddies are in Disney California Adventure park, ready to meet you and your best pal. Say cheese and get autographs from Buzz and Woody or Mike and Sully!
4. Enjoy the sounds of Pixar. Take a break and soak in the memorable music of Pixar, performed by favorite musical acts—including the The Pixarmonic Orchestra at Disney California Adventure park.
5. Discover your favorite Pixar stories at Pixar Pier. Opening June 23, Pixar Pier will be a newly reimagined land at Disney California Adventure park featuring whimsical neighborhoods representing beloved Pixar stories with newly themed experiences and attractions, including the highly-anticipated Incredicoaster!
*Savings based on the non-discounted price of the applicable adult ticket. Tickets valid for ages 3 and above. Valid only for Annual Passholders with Passports that are valid for admission on day of visit; Passholder must present valid Annual Passport for purchase and admission (government-issued photo ID may be required). Tickets valid for use only on day of purchase, and Passholder must accompany guests into the parks. Offer not valid before June 11, 2018 and ends on September 3, 2018. May purchase up to two (2) tickets per Passholder per day with valid Annual Passport at any Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth or at Disney Desk locations in participating Good Neighbor Hotels. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Special Passholder Ticket Prices:
- Value Park Hopper Price: $89
- Regular Park Hopper Price: $99
- Peak Park Hopper Price: $109
**Affected Blockout Dates:
- SoCal Select: June 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20, 2018
- SoCal: June 15, 16, 20, 21 and 22, 2018
- Deluxe June 16, 2018
Credit: Michael Ramirez, Editorial Content Director, Disneyland Resort