Go behind the scenes all across Walt Disney World Resort—and learn what it takes to bring the magic to life during a 7-hour tour.
A One-of-a-Kind VIP Experience
Get a seldom-seen glimpse at the wizardry and hard work going on backstage—and see how we bring the magic to life!
Millions are enchanted by the legendary magic of Walt Disney World Resort, but tour participants are among the select few who receive an up-close look into the artistry, technology, mechanical marvels and backstage secrets that go into producing world-class entertainment. In addition, our guides provide a plethora of knowledge, little-known facts and insider insights as they whisk Guests away on an amazing 7-hour journey.
Some highlights include:
Explore the inner workings of The American Adventure, as we reveal the feats of engineering and artistry behind this inspiring Audio-Animatronics stage show.
- Magic Kingdom Park
Become immersed in the story that started with Walt himself on Main Street, U.S.A.—navigate the “utilidor” tunnels, a network of underground passageways constructed beneath the theme park so Disney Cast Members and delivery vehicles can move around undetected.
- Creative Costuming
Observe the talented professionals who design costumes for Character, show and parade performers.
- Central Shops
Get up close with the artisans whose skill and craftsmanship make dreams come true all around the park— from the tiniest details to elaborate stage sets.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Settle in for a delicious family-style barbeque lunch at Whispering Canyon Café—included with your tour.
- Textile Services
Unfold an experience like no other within one of the world’s largest laundry facilities—complete with a unique photo opportunity!
Plus, each Guest even receives a special commemorative gift!
View important information regarding Guest restrictions, recommended attire and cancellation policies.
- Transportation during tour is provided. If anyone in your party will be utilizing a mobility device, such as an ECV or a wheelchair, please call (407) 566-3352 prior to booking to ensure space is available for the device.
- Bottled water will also be provided during the tour.
- This tour is delivered in English only. Simultaneous translation is not provided, nor is it allowed.
- For safety reasons, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes (such as sneakers) are required for this experience. No sandals, open-toe or open-heel shoes will be permitted.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. However, photography is allowed and encouraged in all non-backstage areas.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian who is registered for the tour.
- Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian permission to call or book.
- Please check in next to the blue-and-silver “Epcot Guided Tours” sign posted outside and to the far right of the Main Entrance.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- No-shows will forfeit the entire price of the tour unless canceled at least 48 hours prior to the start of the tour.
All information provided from disneyworld.disney.go.com