Explore the future of agriculture and get up-close and personal with the critters of The Land Pavilion on this walking tour.
Epcot: Future World
Valid Park Admission Required
Visit 4 greenhouses and a fish farm to catch a glimpse of amazing plants, insects and fish.
Like the Living with the Land attraction at Epcot? Then you’ll love Behind the Seeds! This one-hour tour of the fish farm and 4 greenhouses that make up The Land Pavilion is perfect for anyone with an interest in gardening or natural sciences. On it, you’ll:
- Visit the fish farm and see what it’s like during feeding time.
- Release ladybugs into the greenhouse to help protect the plants. Activity subject to availability.
- Behold gigantic fruits and vegetables and unusual crops from around the world.
- Discover the latest plant-growing techniques, including hydroponics—look, Ma, no soil!
- Take home a handout with some great ideas for your own garden.
View important information including recommended attire, tour content and cancellation policies.
- You’ll be on your feet for the whole hour of this walking tour. With that in mind, make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Riding Living with the Land prior to the tour will give you a preview of what to expect. Please be aware that the tour highlights listed above are subject to change.
- Please check in at the Tour Desk on the lower level of The Land Pavilion near Soarin’ 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
All information provided from disneyworld.disney.go.com