Start your engines! Fast & Furious – Supercharged is now open at Universal Orlando Resort. Now, you and your family can join the Fast family on an authentic and immersive experience where you’ll feel what it’s like to step into your favorite Fast & Furious film.
Plus – we’re celebrating the opening of the new, family attraction on May 2 with a special evening event featuring some of the superstars from the Fast & Furiousseries.
There are many reasons to be excited for this new attraction. Here are some of the top ones:
- Join the Fast & Furious Family: The Fast family invites you to join their crew. You’ll ride alongside Dom, Letty, Hobbs, Roman, Tej and Mia – all played by the films’ stars – as the films’ soundtracks pump, vehicles flip, rockets fire – and the action builds.
- Ultimate Fast & Furious Experience: Get ready to step right into the blockbuster franchise like never before! You’ll be immersed in an authentic recreation of the Fast & Furious crew’s warehouse headquarters – filled with actual props, iconic scenes, supercharged vehicles and more.
- All the Cars: Speaking of vehicles…there are 15 supercharged cars spread throughout the entire attraction, and many of them have been driven by your favorite Fast & FuriousYou’ll get to check them out in the queue, on the ride and even in the retail shop.
- Game Time: The Fast & Furious – Supercharged queue features a special mobile experience that can be found on the Official Universal Orlando Resort App. The special features include messages from Mia and the rest of the family, character bios, quizzes and even a few unlockable surprises.
- Virtual Line System: Fast & Furious – Supercharged is the next attraction at Universal Studios Florida to feature the new Virtual Line system. All you have to do is select a time to ride via the Official Universal Orlando Resort Mobile App or at kiosks located near the attraction entrance. While you wait for your ride time, you can enjoy other experiences throughout Universal Studios.
Credit: Sarah Larson, Universal Orlando