Universal CityWalk is finally letting up on the parking fee to see a movie at Universal Cinemark. Effective now, Free Regular Parking available with the purchase of two (2) or more Universal CityWalk tickets for matinee movie showings from 11AM-6PM.
Here is how it all woks:
How to Reimburse:
- Regular Parking fee must be paid in full and then will be reimbursed to guests who pay the Regular Parking fee (Valet, RV/Bus and Prime Parking excluded).
- Purchase of two (2) or more matinee movie tickets and/or redeem pre-purchased matinee movie tickets at Universal Cinemark at CityWalk. The theatre ticket purchases must be included within one receipt.
- Must show your pre-purchased matinee movie tickets along with your tickets receipt and paid Regular Parking receipt at the Universal Cinemark box office.
Things to Note:
- Reimbursement is valid only on the date of purchase and redemption of Regular Parking fee and movie tickets, and cannot be combined with any other offers and discounts.
- Reimbursement not valid during separate, specifically ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights.
- Additional restrictions may apply and subject to change without notice.
So go out and enjoy that next big box office hit and don’t worry about the parking fees breaking the bank! Be sure to check out showtimes on Fandango and make sure to follow PASSPORT TO THE PARKS for more fun and information.