Retro is back in style at Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Studios Orlando
Have you ever thought of what it would be like to visit a retro beach resort from the 1950’s and 60’s? Well, today the Cabana Bay Beach Resort opened its doors at Universal Orlando. This brand-new value and moderately-priced property is the fourth on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort and features a stunning design with bold colors, retro-inspired architecture and sweeping vistas that transport guests back to a time of relaxation and endless family fun. Cabana Bay guests can experience incredible amenities throughout the hotel, including:
- Bowling a strike at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl
- Channeling the godfather of fitness at the Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio
- Racing down the iconic dive tower waterslide and splashing into a 10,000 square foot zero-entry pool in the Cabana Courtyard
- Enjoying a retro-themed specialty cocktail from Swizzle Lounge or Atomic Tonic
- Finding something delicious for the entire family at Bayliner Diner, a food court with something for everyone to enjoy including a salad bar, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta and grab-and- go items
- And this summer, guests will be able to enjoy even more incredible amenities, including a second 8,000-square-foot zero entry pool, Universal Orlando’s first lazy river at an on-site hotel, The Hideaway Bar & Grill, and additional moderately-priced family suites and value-priced standard guest rooms. When complete, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort will feature a total of 1,800 rooms – 900 family suites and 900 standard guest rooms.
“We’ve sought to create a special place where families can spend time together and create long-lasting memories outside of the theme parks,” said Russ Dagon, Vice President and Executive Project Director, Universal Creative. “From the moment they step inside, families will be transported back to a different, more relaxing time.”
Staying at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Rates for the family suites begin at $174 per-night, and can run as low as $134 per-night depending on the length of stay. Rates for the standard guest rooms – which will be available this summer – begin at $119 per night, and can run as low as $93 per-night depending on the length of stay. Guests can stay in a family suite, which sleeps up to six people and includes a fold-out foam bed, kitchenette, a sliding partition for privacy, two flat-screen TVs and a bathroom with preparation spaces for three people at once. Cabana Bay Beach Resort guests also get exclusive benefits only available to on-site hotel guests at Universal Orlando, including Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens.
To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is co-owned and managed by Loews Hotels & Resorts.
[…] the Hard Rock Hotel for a poolside party, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort for a vintage vacation vibe (pack your own fun pool floats for the lazy river!), or Loews Sapphire […]
[…] Seriously, these views are absolutely amazing. Opening your curtains whisks you away to a tropical oasis when you stay in a Volcano Side Room in our newest towers at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.. […]