Disney Parks have shared information about the new “Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush!” that just opened today in Disneyland. Guests will be able to watch a story unfold and also be able to create a story themselves. Here’s what you need to know to jump right into the story on your next visit.
Create Your Character: You can be whoever you want to be in the Wild West of Frontierland. You can be a peacekeeper, an outlaw, a miner … it’s all up to you! You will even be able to create a new name for your character. Whenever you enter Frontierland, that’s who you will be!
Choose a Side: Rumors of gold have led to a struggle for land. Which side will you take … joining the peaceful Frontierland citizens or the opportunistic Rainbow Ridge townsfolk?
Learn the Lay of the Land: There are new Frontierland locations in play now with “Legends of Frontierland: Gold Rush!” and each serves a unique purpose in the story.
- Trading Post – This is the meeting place and first stop for new Frontierland citizens. This is also where citizens can keep up with the latest Frontierland news and swap plans for fending off those Rainbow Ridge ruffians.
- Hideout – Like the Trading Post, the Hideout is the first stop and central meeting place for citizens of Rainbow Ridge.
- Telegraph Station – The information hub of Frontierland, this is the place to send and receive important messages.
- Sheriff’s Office and Jail – This is where outlaws are brought to justice and where lawmakers work to keep the peace.
- Talent Agency – Based in the Golden Horseshoe, this is where new talent is discovered and showcased in Frontierland.
- Card Table – Also located in the Golden Horseshoe, this ongoing card game plays host to outlaws and heroes alike. Be careful what you say here! You never know who may be listening.
Get to Know Your Fellow Citizens: You can find your fellow citizens throughout Frontierland. Just look for your town’s color to find out what’s new in town.
Earn “Bits”: “Bits” are the currency of the Western Territories. You can earn “bits” by participating in tasks throughout the land and spend them on land purchases, to get information and for other worthy causes.
It’s time to choose your alliance in the fight for Frontierland!