It’s official – we have six new vegan menu options available now at select restaurants in Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Something for the whole family – no matter your food preference.
Tomato Pesto Cresto de Gallo
Available: Mythos Restaurant (Universal’s Islands of Adventure)
This mouth-watering dish is made with vegan chicken, sundried tomato, roasted mushrooms, Kalamata olives and fresh basil.
Available: Lombard’s Seafood Grille (Universal Studios Florida)
Made with vegan sausage roasted broccoli, cherry tomatoes and basil oil. So basically, it’s like you’re in Italy.
A delicious Bolognese sauce made with vegan Italian sausage crumbles.
Chipotle Sausage with Orzo
Available: Confisco Grille (Universal’s Islands of Adventure)
A perfect combination of vegan Italian sausage crumbles, roasted red peppers, chipotle pesto, arugula
Chick’n & Avocado Sandwich
A twist on a classic sandwich! Made with vegan chicken and vegan cheese
No, you’re not dreaming, you can now order this trendy (and delicious) burger at your favorite theme park.
Now, if you have someone with specific dietary needs in your family, there is no need to stress about where to eat or what to order when dining in park. My personal favorite is the Penne Genovese – it fits right in at my mother’s Sunday dinner.
With so many new options, there is a choice that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds!
In addition to our new plant-based options, don’t forget about our already existing plant-based items including:
- Spaghetti and Marinara: available at Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Café 4, Comic Strip Café, The Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous
- Veggie Pad Thai: available at Confisco Grille. Mythos Restaurant
- Veggie Kebabs: available at Oasis Cooler
- Vegan Burger: available at The Burger Digs
- Falafel Pita or Salad: The Burger Digs
- Rice Bowl: Thunder Falls Terrace
- Tropical Baby Greens Salad: Kohola Reef
- Veggie Roll Sushi: Kohola Reef, Whakawaiwai Eats
- Veggie Wrap: Kohola Reef
What dish are you looking forward to trying?
Credit: Amanda Monteleone, Public Relations Representative at Universal Orlando